Refund & Cancellation Policy
For internet-based subscription Services, You are free to cancel the Service at any time. ECURE shall refund any unexpended advance fees paid by You at the time of cancellation of the Service. In case You wish to seek a refund of the advance paid by You because You do not agree with a modification to the Agreement, please write to grievance[at]Ecure.com. We will process refund of the unexpended amount.
Subjected to terms under clause ‘Use of Services’ of this Agreement for all home-based Services, ECURE shall provide refund of any unexpended advance fees paid by You if:
1. ECURE is not able to deliver the Services and/or Products for any reason. In case You wish to seek a refund of the advance paid by You because You believe that ECURE Service is not as per the specification provided on the Application, please write to support[at]Ecure.com. ECURE will process refund of the unexpended amount provided internal investigation confirms the claim made by you.
2. If the patient cancels a booking more than two hours before scheduled appointment time an automated refund will be issued after deducting transaction fee, if any.
3. If patient cancels a booking within two hours of scheduled appointment time 50% automated refund will be done.
4. In case of no show by the patient during appointed time no refund will be generated.
5. If the doctors do not show up during appointed time full automated refund will be issued.
6. If Appointment is taken within two hours of scheduled time and doctor does not show up, full automated refund will be done.
7. If the patient does not show up during appointed time no refund will be issued.
8. If the consultation does not happen due to any special circumstance including technical issues, an option to request refund will be available to the patient for a period of 7 days but the issuance of full or part refund will be on the sole discretion of Ecure.
9. If appointment / consultation is cancelled due to technical issues by doctor than full refund will be made.
10. All refunds will be subject to a transaction charge that will be deducted while making a refund.
In case You wish to seek a refund of the advance paid by You, please write to grievance[at]Ecure.com. We will process refund of the unexpended amount at the discretion of Ecure on case-to-case basis.